Before choosing the number, ask what matters to the seller besides price. Do they need a particular completion date, or are they simply testing the market? Also clarify what “clean financing” means in practice. A lender’s initial approval does not necessarily answer what happens if the property...
If these figures are presented without their scope and revision dates, the January 2026 summary could imply a level of certainty the sample does not support. I am assembling a Madrid snapshot for mixed-use buildings, with current indications of 11 days on market, asking-price movement of +6.5%...
On those facts alone, I’d call it property-level variation. Duplexes can differ substantially in condition and layout, and 64 days says little unless you know what happened to comparable homes that completed, were reduced, or disappeared unsold. More listings only become meaningful if they...
I would not rely too heavily on a stated journey time. Compare the full door-to-door trip, service frequency and the distance from the home to the station. A place farther out with a straightforward connection may be more useful than a nearer property requiring several changes.
For condition...