I’d be cautious about treating fast replies as proof of a good service. A coordinator can answer quickly while still having no authority to resolve anything. The contract should identify what they may negotiate, what requires your approval, and who is accountable when the developer or another...
Welcome. I’d start with the local board, then separate your research into three columns: asking prices, confirmed completed prices, and total purchase costs. Comparisons across countries can be useful, but transaction costs and listing conventions are very local. Are you considering a studio to...
The tempting approach is to apply a neat condition discount, but one firm sale does not support that precision. I would use the sale as an anchor and compare exact location, usable internal space, parking and outdoor areas before attaching a cost to the dated finishes. Price per square metre...
I would not act on the -6.7% alone. With a small sample, one reduction or withdrawal can distort the picture. Compare recent completed sales with original and current asking prices, then note when cuts happened. Withdrawn stock matters too; otherwise an apparently improving market may just...
I’m looking at a San Francisco duplex listed for $315,000. It has been available for 111 days, needs updating, and one previous deal collapsed. The seller apparently isn’t desperate.
Nearby asking prices are similar, but I haven’t found enough completed comparable sales to feel confident about...