Recent content by eli_lee

  1. E

    High association dues on a Delhi apartment: buy or keep renting?

    I wouldn’t reject it solely because the dues look high. A maintenance-intensive building may legitimately cost more, and efficient energy use or properly funded shared areas could offset some expenses. The missing fact is your fallback if you move: would you sell, or keep it as a rental? Model...
  2. E

    How should I split a ₹2,004,000 buffer after buying a Bengaluru condo?

    Does the ₹2,004,000 already account for the first service-charge bill and mortgage payment, or only the purchase closing costs? That distinction could change the answer considerably. I’d also ask the inspector to separate urgent defects from maintenance that can wait six or twelve months, rather...
  3. E

    Would a rental-yield tag make these threads easier to use?

    While browsing the Bengaluru board, I kept wanting a consistent way to find threads that include rental yield. It would make local comparisons easier and reduce repeated questions under valuations and market reports. Should this be a required thread field, an optional tag, or a search filter...
Back
Top