That is fair. A staged approach would preserve discretion without weakening the screening: short property summary first, confirmation of the representative’s authority second, then ownership and cost documents before committing money or relying on the listing particulars.
I would add an...
Does “roughly 215 m²” mean usable internal space or the larger stated floor area? That difference could be substantial for a four-bedroom search. I would also clarify what makes the property serviced: included building services, an operating arrangement, or simply optional management. That may...
On advertised versus completed prices, record whether the properties are truly alike before calculating any gap. Apartment versus house, renovated versus dated, immediate waterfront versus merely nearby—those differences can overwhelm the apparent discount.
I’d make a separate legal checklist rather than burying legal questions in the price sheet. Ownership restrictions, documents, boundaries, building obligations and intended use can depend on the property and jurisdiction. A forum can identify questions, but local professionals should confirm the...
One missing detail: who needs to edit each record, and who only needs visibility? A seamless sync can become a liability if every viewing user can alter applicant or transaction data. Ask vendors to demonstrate permission controls and the audit trail after a record is corrected, merged or...
I would prioritise the handoff from listing import to lead record to viewing schedule. If the property reference, applicant details and appointment status survive that journey, you eliminate several opportunities for retyping and mismatch.
The key measurement is not just minutes saved. Count...
I would separate launch quality from transaction support. A strong launch package may justify more money, but it does not automatically mean the same team will manage the file after agreement. Get the handover point and named contact in writing, including who coordinates communication if dates...
One further question occurs to me: even if every agent supplies response-time and fall-through figures, are they measured consistently? I would not make either number decisive, because quick contact can still be unhelpful and failure rates can reflect the types of sellers and buyers an agent...
I disagree slightly with the idea that one firm should remain accountable for everything until closing. A single coordinator is convenient, but the person arguing down the price may not be the best person to provide independent evidence of value.
I’d separate accountability by task: named...
Before relisting, make a one-page comparison method for future offers: net price after any credits, financing conditions, appraisal-gap plan, deposit terms, inspection protection and every response deadline. Use completed comparables rather than hopeful asking prices when judging appraisal risk...