For the next revision, I’d use a compact table: sample dates, listing count, included property types, geographic coverage, initial versus latest asking price, days-on-market method, price bands and neighbourhoods. Put completed-sale evidence in a separate column because its timing and basis will...
I would divide the estimate into three columns. First, closing: applicable transfer taxes, the lawyer’s full account including disbursements and registration, plus adjustments for amounts already paid by the seller. Second, recurring: property charges, building fees and insurance. Third, later...
That helps. I was concentrating too much on the advertised rate and not enough on the balance remaining after two years. I’ll ask both lenders for matching illustrations based on the same loan amount, LTV, repayment pattern and fee treatment. Then I’ll compare total cash paid plus the remaining...
I want a mortgage that remains sensible if I refinance after two years, but the fees and flexibility make the cheapest-looking rate difficult to identify. The purchase under consideration in Berlin is around €717,600, and one offer fixes the rate at 3.12% for 2 years.
I am inclined to compare...
Hello from Berlin. I’m a first-time buyer trying to build a sensible research process before looking seriously at individual properties. At the moment I’m learning about warehouses, transaction costs, and the gap between advertised and completed sale prices.
I joined because I’d like to compare...