Recent content by FarVale

  1. F

    Atlanta 4-bed villa at $1.175m and $7,639 rent — does the net yield work?

    The building looking sound is encouraging, but cosmetic condition is not the same as low capital expenditure. Inspection findings should drive separate reserves for major systems.
  2. F

    When should I inspect a new-build 5-bed Denver duplex?

    The builder says our new 5-bed duplex in Denver will pass the municipal checks, so an independent inspection is unnecessary. I keep hearing about drainage, insulation and finish defects that only become obvious after handover. Would you arrange an inspection before completion, at handover, or...
  3. F

    What should buyer representation cover for a $1,385,000 New York coastal home?

    One more practical test: send each service the same hypothetical—an important property document arrives late while an offer or contract deadline is approaching. Ask who contacts the buyer, who flags the decision, how instructions are recorded, and who takes over if the main contact is absent...
  4. F

    What should buyer representation cover for a $1,385,000 New York coastal home?

    Put both proposals into a simple comparison table: task, named person, fee, response commitment, deliverable and what happens if the deal fails. Include offer revisions, inspection follow-up, insurance availability or cost concerns, appraisal issues if financed, document delivery and closing...
  5. F

    Doha inventory shifted in January 2026 — what are you seeing?

    The easy interpretation is that Doha buyers became more selective in January 2026, but I hesitate to draw that conclusion from the figures I have. Well-presented townhouses seem to be finding buyers in about 84 days, whereas properties needing work linger. The apparent difference between asking...
  6. F

    Denver market check: -5.8% movement and 30 days on market

    Before I decide whether to pursue one of these Denver studios, I need to know whether the apparent discount is real or mostly a feature of the available stock. I’m looking at asking prices from $384,000 to $576,000, with the snapshot showing a 5.8% decline and about 30 days on market. Condition...
  7. F

    Austin market check: -5.0% movement and 49 days on market [serviced apartment]

    The withdrawn listings matter too. If overpriced or poor-condition units disappear rather than sell, the remaining completed sales can make demand look stronger than it is. I’d also separate units likely to depend on buyer financing from those aimed at other buyers. That could affect both time...
  8. F

    [Wanted] 1-bed home near Denver, budget $1,280,000

    I’m torn between buying a smaller place with better transport links and looking farther out for a more practical layout. Either could work, but it must be a genuine 1-bed rather than a studio described as open-plan living. My target is Denver or nearby, with a budget around $1,280,000 and some...
  9. F

    Do vacant Denver condos give buyers more negotiating room?

    A first pass at the Denver condo listings has created a vacancy question rather than answered the price one. In the $140,000 to $210,000 range, the small sample showed marketing time around 70 days and movement of roughly -0.7%, but differences in condition make both figures fragile. An empty...
  10. F

    How would you adjust a NGN 279m Lagos flat with only one completed comparable?

    A practical next step is a one-page grid with the four comparables as rows and columns for sold versus asking, date, exact area, bedroom count, floor, condition, parking, outdoor space, micro-location, lease length and service charge. Leave unknowns visibly blank. Then run at least three cases...
Back
Top