For the refinance assumption, run at least two versions. One keeps this loan through the full fixed period; the other refinances earlier but includes another round of fees and any early-repayment cost stated in the offer. Don’t insert an optimistic future rate just to make the second version...
Year eleven is the condition I would not leave out. The first 10 years give you the most dependable comparison, but the loan may then move onto a reset rate rather than end.
Two quotes with similar payments and remaining balances at the end of the fixed period could expose you to quite...
The completed sale is useful only if its date, area definition and precise surroundings are reasonably aligned. Otherwise, it may deserve less weight than a carefully adjusted current listing—while still remembering that asking prices are not achieved prices.
Fifty-three days alone would not make me assume a large discount. A withdrawn and relisted property can look newer than it is, while an unusual but fairly priced property may simply need the right buyer. I’d compare condition, earlier price cuts and competing new listings, then make an offer you...
I’m comparing inspection services for a three-bedroom condo in Marrakech priced around MAD 11,580,000. Providers seem to use “building inspection” for very different packages: some mention negotiation and document coordination, while others only arrange an introduction.
I’m deciding between a...
There are two reasonable approaches here: move the rent closer to the advertised market level, or accept a smaller increase to keep a dependable tenant. I lean toward retention because a vacant period, preparation work and reletting could erase much of the gain.
The Lisbon studio is valued at...
Misreading the 82-day figure could lead to waiting for leverage that is not really there. Withdrawals and relistings can lengthen the apparent marketing period; for example, the same building may return with a new price while the underlying sale has not become more likely.
I would ask for the...
To clarify what we tested: the weak point was the handoff after a viewing or inspection. Notes could be entered on mobile, but documents, follow-up actions and status updates often had to be copied elsewhere. Listing imports also looked promising until a field changed or arrived incomplete. I’d...
Seeing a viewing note copied into a second system before anyone could follow it up made the all-in-one versus integrated-tools debate feel less important. Either approach fails if the property’s context disappears during the handoff.
We are comparing both options for leads, documents, viewing...