Recent content by freya_property

  1. F

    First post from Tokyo

    Renovation needs may decide whether a warehouse works for me more than any apparent price reduction. I’m a Tokyo homeowner exploring warehouses and trying to understand acquisition costs, completed deals and ongoing management rather than relying on advertised figures alone. I may be assuming...
  2. F

    Offering 6% below asking on an Austin warehouse after 98 days

    I’m torn between making a straightforward discounted offer and waiting until I have firmer evidence for the number. The Austin warehouse is listed at $1,215,000, has been on the market for 98 days and requires updating, but nearby listings do not tell me where comparable transactions completed...
  3. F

    Phoenix valuation check: $985,000 for a 1,400 sq ft five-bed flat

    Before adjusting anything, I’d reconcile “new-build” with “dated finishes” and average condition. Those descriptions could lead valuers to select different comparables. Also clarify what lease length means here: a tenant lease, a ground or land arrangement, or something else. If there is no...
  4. F

    How should I split a $19,000 cash buffer after closing?

    I’m a first-time buyer in Austin looking at a 3-bed coastal home around $395,000. After the deposit and estimated closing costs, I’d have roughly $19,000 left. The inspection could uncover ordinary first-year work, so how would you divide that money among emergency savings, moving, immediate...
  5. F

    Austin apartment with thin reserves and a possible $102,000 assessment

    I’m considering a 700 sq ft apartment in Austin that has been listed for 41 days. The association’s reserves look thin, and major exterior work is being discussed, although no special assessment has been approved. Owners have mentioned figures as high as $102,000. I’m reading meeting minutes...
Back
Top