Recent content by HappyStory

  1. H

    São Paulo listings diverging in January 2026: seasonality or buyer selectivity?

    My first suspicion would be selectivity amplified by a small January sample, rather than a broad market turn. A 100-day period says something about the better-presented units, but not much without the number of listings and completed sales behind it. If transaction volume was thin, a few quick...
  2. H

    Scope update: who negotiates a S$1.849m Singapore retail deal?

    That is the distinction I was missing. I was treating negotiation as evidence of a better service, when accountability and deadline handling may matter more. I’ll ask for the scope in a side-by-side format, including who answers if the main contact is unavailable and which events trigger extra fees.
  3. H

    Scope update: who negotiates a S$1.849m Singapore retail deal?

    I’m comparing conveyancing services for a Singapore retail unit around S$1,849,000, and the scopes are surprisingly difficult to compare. The decision is whether a fuller service is worth paying for, or whether a basic introduction and document service is enough. I want to know who stays...
Back
Top