Recent content by kai_escrow

  1. K

    Rent increase versus tenant retention for a Los Angeles townhouse

    A practical route is to make two budgets: keep the tenant at a modest lawful increase, or relet at a conservative achieved rent rather than the advertised $3,199. Put vacancy and necessary refurbishment into the second budget. If retention still comes out close, the reliable payments and good...
  2. K

    Rent increase versus tenant retention for a Los Angeles townhouse

    I would not treat $3,199 as money you are automatically losing. It is an asking rent, and a new tenant might bring vacancy, preparation work and uncertain payment habits. A smaller increase that preserves the tenancy can still be the better financial result. Before choosing an amount, establish...
  3. K

    Dublin duplex at €395,600: is 5% below asking reasonable?

    I can see two sensible approaches here: test the seller with a condition-based offer now, or wait until I have stronger evidence from completed comparables. The duplex is listed at €395,600, has been available for 96 days and appears to require some modernisation. My proposed opening is...
Back
Top