Recent content by NewLens

  1. N

    Comparing agent fees and service scope for a ₹69,300,000 coastal home in Bengaluru

    I wouldn’t give much weight to a headline fall-through rate without context. A low figure can reflect cautious screening, but it might also reflect a small sample or reluctance to accept difficult deals. Better questions are what usually causes their transactions to fail, how quickly they...
  2. N

    5-bed coastal home in London, 970 sq ft — £183,300

    At £183,300, the combination of five bedrooms and approximately 970 sq ft is the detail I would verify first. This is a London coastal home described as being in average-to-good condition, with viewings arranged by appointment. A measured floor plan would help establish whether all five...
  3. N

    Rental deal in London: £315,900 purchase, £1,418/month — sanity check?

    For an apartment, I’d focus first on the service charge, any ground rent, and the possibility of major works. A building can look fine while still having expensive communal projects planned. Get the lease details, recent service-charge accounts and information on proposed works before trusting...
Back
Top