I’m tracking Madrid student housing, and the mix appeared to shift in June 2026. Well-presented properties seem to be moving in roughly 105 days, while homes needing work are sitting longer. At the same time, I’m seeing a gap of about 4.8% between asking prices and completed deals.
I’m trying...
One more question: why is it described as a “coastal home” if the location is Berlin? That may be harmless listing language, but it makes me wonder whether the property type or location has been carried over incorrectly. Confirm those basics before refining the spreadsheet.
First establish whether €4,060 is cold rent or includes tenant-paid running costs. The annual rent is €48,720, so even modest owner-only expenses make the 4.9% shrink quickly. I’d want firm figures for property tax, insurance and management rather than percentage assumptions. Personally, I would...
Our adviser flagged the ownership trade-off but stopped short of saying we should walk away. We are comparing a 235 m² condo with a similarly priced villa in Madrid. The condo appears easier to maintain, while the villa offers more control but potentially larger irregular bills.
I have included...