I wanted REALTOR.ca to give me a clean shortlist of Abu Dhabi townhouses, but I kept finding what looked like the same unit more than once, uncertain availability and floor areas that were not clearly defined. The sold-price history was still useful for judging the asking prices.
My current...
Neighbourhood boundaries may be distorting this more than the headline movement. Two warehouses both labelled São Paulo can face very different demand depending on access, surrounding uses and condition. I would split the sample into vacant and tenanted properties, then record the rent...
I agree about the visibility bias, but completed sales alone will not settle it. A unit may find a buyer well before completion, especially if financing or other conditions take time. The useful comparison would be original listing date, first price cut, apparent agreement date where known, and...
I’d add a shared written record of offers, counteroffers, deadlines, requested documents and outstanding decisions. It need not be elaborate; consistent email summaries may be enough. The important part is being able to see who agreed to what and when, instead of reconstructing the transaction...
First separate transaction coordination from management after completion. Ask each provider to list deliverables under both headings rather than accepting one broad label. For the purchase stage, I would want named contacts, negotiation responsibilities, milestone updates, document coordination...
I’d actually decide on that intended use before going deeply into datasets. A mixed-use building can look attractive in a price comparison while raising very different questions about management, renovation limits and the surrounding commercial activity. Once you have a shortlist, compare like...
The gross calculation is right: S$5,165 × 12 is S$61,980, or about 5.6% of S$1,099,000. The likely gap is that the purchase price alone is not your full capital outlay, while rent is not fully collectible income. I’d want the actual property tax, insurance and any recurring building charges...