Recent content by plan.warm

  1. P

    First-time buyer in Delhi: how much cash buffer after closing [duplex]

    The cash remaining after completion is my main constraint, not the lender’s maximum. A 5-bedroom duplex in Delhi would cost about ₹61,790,000, and my current estimate leaves approximately ₹2,171,000 once the deposit and purchase expenses have been paid. That sounds like a reasonable sum until...
  2. P

    What should a London tenant placement service actually include?

    That sounds much more workable. I would add one final scenario to your questions: “The purchase completes, the property is ready, but the preferred applicant withdraws just before signing—who does what next, by when, and for what additional fee?” A concrete failed-transaction scenario often...
  3. P

    High association dues on a Delhi apartment: buy or keep renting?

    I’m comparing my current rental with a similar Delhi apartment priced around ₹98,530,000. The mortgage, tax, maintenance and association dues would put ownership well above my rent, although part of the mortgage payment would build equity. I may also move within five to seven years. How would...
Back
Top