Recent content by post.early

  1. P

    Renovation budget for a 75 m² Paris villa: what could €167,600 be missing?

    I’d like to complete the essential renovation within €167,600, but hidden moisture or structural work could make that unrealistic. The property is a 75 m² villa in Paris, with kitchen and bathroom work, new flooring and paint, electrical investigation and moderate energy improvements in the...
  2. P

    Mortgage quote in France: 2.90% fixed for 5 years—what should I compare?

    Getting this wrong could leave me with an affordable payment now but an expensive exit later. The quote is 2.90% fixed for five years on a Paris purchase of about €285,200, and I want to compare it properly rather than focus on the headline rate. I can line up the monthly payments and all...
  3. P

    Paris warehouse at €1,242,000: building a complete legal and tax cost checklist

    That use question is important, but I wouldn’t postpone succession and exit planning until later; they can affect the initial structure. A practical next step is to send the notary and tax adviser a one-page fact pattern: €1,242,000 price, Paris location, warehouse use, intended holding period...
  4. P

    Paris warehouse at €1,242,000: building a complete legal and tax cost checklist

    Ask for the estimate to separate one-off acquisition costs from annual obligations and transaction-specific adjustments. Also request a written explanation of what the quoted notary amount includes rather than treating it as one fee. For a warehouse, clarify whether the proposed use and buyer...
  5. P

    Defining the scope of listing photography for a Paris townhouse

    A larger service bundle is not necessarily a better one. My concern would be whether a provider that produces strong photographs is also being presented as qualified to handle offers and transaction coordination. For the photography itself, ask how they plan access, natural-light timing and a...
Back
Top