Javier’s questions are still the hinge here. Until the building type, layout changes and access arrangements are known, 15–20% is only a holding figure. I’d create an exclusions register from all the quotes, send the combined list back to each bidder, and require a written response against every...
With that many exclusions, I would initially keep 15–20% outside the £157,200 rather than treating it as available for upgrades. Ask every contractor to price against one scope and identify fixed prices, provisional sums, client-supplied items, waste removal, making good, VAT and access costs...
I would like to fix the programme and keep the London renovation within £85,960, but the unknown work behind existing finishes makes that difficult. The property is a 700 sq ft serviced apartment, and the plan includes kitchen and bathroom work, flooring, decoration, electrical testing and...
If self-management is the only route to positive cash flow, add a separate record of expected tasks and travel. The spreadsheet should not imply the work disappears.
A reliable tenant is valuable, but leaving the rent unchanged can make the eventual correction harder. Once you have confirmed the permitted increase and tested AED 6,258 against completed comparable lettings, compare a smaller rise with the full cost of vacancy, preparation, marketing and...
I’d avoid settling the deposit individually for each applicant. A clear figure or calculation method would make the listing easier to compare and reduce back-and-forth. Also, what is the process for reporting maintenance, and who handles repairs?
Could you clarify whether it will be furnished, partly furnished or empty? I’d also want to know the preferred lease length, pet terms and which charges—if any—are included in the £4,733. A rough location or nearest transport option would help before arranging a viewing. Proposed move date would...