For the next meeting, I’d bring the COP 3,485,000,000 price and ask the professional to state the valuation basis used for every percentage charge. Then confirm payment timing, who receives each payment, which annual charges attach to the home, and what changes if residency or the intended owner...
Are the fees all calculated on the same basis? A low percentage or flat fee can stop looking cheap once excluded work is priced separately. I’d also ask whether the named contact is doing the negotiation or handing the file to someone else after listing. On flood risk, don’t accept a vague...
Agreed on keeping the first response short. The eventual role description should also state the first-quarter goals and whether any travel around Bogotá is expected. That would distinguish routine coordination from a role that includes site visits or broader operational work. A simple outline of...
What are the expected monthly mortgage payment and service charges? The cash figure alone doesn’t show how safe the position is. COP 147.6m is about 9% of the purchase price, but the more useful comparison is how many months of total household and property expenses it covers. I’d also ask for...
Before choosing a percentage, what does “coastal home in Bogotá” mean here: coastal-style construction, or a property with actual salt-air and persistent moisture exposure? That changes the investigation considerably. I’d also ask the building’s age, whether bathrooms are being moved, and...