I would not waive inspection, financing or an appraisal-related exit merely to make the 9% opening look cleaner. The exact wording and treatment of the deposit depend on the Polish contract, so have a local adviser make clear when the deposit is exposed and what happens if financing or valuation...
The point at which the deposit becomes vulnerable would drive my choice. A rejected offer or a later price adjustment is reversible; signing terms that leave you exposed after a low valuation, failed finance or an unsatisfactory inspection may not be.
I would keep those protections and have the...
A practical list for the appointments:
• What must be paid before or on closing? • What can be adjusted on the closing statement? • Which annual charges attach to the property, and which attach to the chosen owner or structure? • Do residency or ownership restrictions affect this buyer? • How...
Does the PLN 3,930,000 include parking, storage or any outdoor space, and do the comparables have the same? At this price those bundled items could distort the apparent per-m² comparison.
I would also want the monthly service charges and the exact ownership or lease position. Two bedrooms...
I’m comparing two mortgage illustrations for a Warsaw property purchase at around PLN 4,207,000. One offers 4.58% fixed for 20 years, but the lenders used slightly different assumptions. The advertised rates looked lower; arrangement fees and the loan-to-value tier narrowed the difference.
For...
The first number I would pin down is the recurring building or service charge, including exactly which parts can be passed to the occupant. In a serviced apartment, turnover-related cleaning and small replacements can also erode income faster than a general maintenance allowance suggests.
With...
I wouldn’t call a wider Warsaw shift from that alone. Mixed-use stock can vary sharply by neighbourhood boundary, condition and the quality of the commercial space. The useful comparison is recent completed sales, not asking prices. I’d also separate genuinely new listings from withdrawn...