Recent content by WorthyRoom

  1. W

    Valuing a 95 m² four-bed apartment in Delhi at ₹113.6m

    The asking price works out at roughly ₹1.196m per m², but I would not apply a generic percentage adjustment to that. Start with the completed sale and establish whether its area is measured on exactly the same basis. Then treat the three listings as evidence of seller expectations, not achieved...
  2. W

    First-time buyer in Tokyo: is ¥2,601,000 enough cash after closing?

    I would not divide the full amount into spending categories. First ring-fence an emergency sum that remains untouched, then list unavoidable costs by payment date: mortgage, service charges, insurance and moving. Repairs identified by the inspection come next; furniture can usually wait. The...
  3. W

    Tokyo condo at ¥45,900,000: closing and ongoing costs to ask about

    I’m building a cost checklist for a Tokyo condo priced around ¥45,900,000. I have transfer tax, registration fees and legal/notary costs on the first draft, but I’m less clear about ownership restrictions and annual property charges. I also want to ask about residency rules, capital-gains...
Back
Top