The 90 m² studio looks like the lower-effort choice, while the similarly priced home seems to offer greater control. I am not convinced either description captures the real risk: a studio can carry building-wide obligations, and a house can turn a few exterior or weather-related jobs into a demanding year.
I have already compared purchase expenses, insurance, energy costs and likely resale liquidity. I now need a narrower way to test shared-building reserves, realistic tenant demand, vacant holding periods and the amount of management each option requires.
There is also a basic point I may be missing: the property is described as a coastal home in Bengaluru. Should I treat that as a design description rather than actual coastal exposure? That distinction would materially change the maintenance and insurance comparison.
I have already compared purchase expenses, insurance, energy costs and likely resale liquidity. I now need a narrower way to test shared-building reserves, realistic tenant demand, vacant holding periods and the amount of management each option requires.
There is also a basic point I may be missing: the property is described as a coastal home in Bengaluru. Should I treat that as a design description rather than actual coastal exposure? That distinction would materially change the maintenance and insurance comparison.