A 7.28% mortgage makes waiting look attractive. My specific concern is that cheaper finance could revive demand for coastal homes while local supply remains limited, leaving me competing at a higher purchase price.
The home is €1,063,000 and I can meet the cost at today’s rate, but that alone does not make the timing safe. I want to test a higher payment after any rate reset, limited refinancing options if the value falls, and the cost of selling sooner than planned. Which checks would you run first, and how much should the loan-to-value and portability terms influence the decision?
The home is €1,063,000 and I can meet the cost at today’s rate, but that alone does not make the timing safe. I want to test a higher payment after any rate reset, limited refinancing options if the value falls, and the cost of selling sooner than planned. Which checks would you run first, and how much should the loan-to-value and portability terms influence the decision?