I’d like the units near €143,500 to be overlooked opportunities, but I keep finding possible energy upgrades and deferred condition costs behind the lower price. At the other end, comparable Amsterdam retail property is being advertised around €215,300.
My snapshot shows 7.2% price movement and about 82 days on market. I initially thought energy performance explained most of that spread, although rising listing volume, tenant status and buyer financing may be just as important. A cheap vacant unit requiring work is not equivalent to an occupied one with reliable terms.
Does this vary materially between neighbourhoods? I’d be interested in tightly defined examples, with the type of retail unit stated and actual sales separated from reductions to advertised prices.
My snapshot shows 7.2% price movement and about 82 days on market. I initially thought energy performance explained most of that spread, although rising listing volume, tenant status and buyer financing may be just as important. A cheap vacant unit requiring work is not equivalent to an occupied one with reliable terms.
Does this vary materially between neighbourhoods? I’d be interested in tightly defined examples, with the type of retail unit stated and actual sales separated from reductions to advertised prices.