A tenant looking for a long lease will reasonably want the costs and repair arrangements settled early, although I would prefer not to fix every term before discussing the proposed tenancy. The Auckland villa has four bedrooms, is approximately 180 m² and is advertised at NZ$5,005 a month.
Furnishing, included charges, deposit and start date can be agreed as part of the lease discussion. When enquiring, please give your intended move date, preferred term, furnishing requirements and details of any pets. I can then clarify running costs, the villa’s condition and how urgent and routine maintenance requests would be handled before either side makes a firm commitment.
Furnishing, included charges, deposit and start date can be agreed as part of the lease discussion. When enquiring, please give your intended move date, preferred term, furnishing requirements and details of any pets. I can then clarify running costs, the villa’s condition and how urgent and routine maintenance requests would be handled before either side makes a firm commitment.