buildTheRoof
Seller
A 38-day sale period sounds encouraging, but I’m hesitant to call it a Bangkok-wide shift. In the April 2025 listings I’ve followed, tidy condos have moved relatively quickly, while properties needing attention have lingered.
A rough comparison also suggests a 2.6% difference between advertised figures and completed prices, although relistings and mismatched property groups could distort that. Has anyone seen the same pattern at neighbourhood level? I’m trying to separate an April seasonal effect from genuine regional variation, so details from completed sales would be more useful than broad market summaries.
A rough comparison also suggests a 2.6% difference between advertised figures and completed prices, although relistings and mismatched property groups could distort that. Has anyone seen the same pattern at neighbourhood level? I’m trying to separate an April seasonal effect from genuine regional variation, so details from completed sales would be more useful than broad market summaries.