I’m assessing a 1-bed condo in Bengaluru at ₹64,710,000, with expected rent of ₹177,900 per month. That gives a headline gross yield of roughly 3.3%.
Demand appears credible and the building looks sound, but the margin feels thin once I include vacancy, management, routine maintenance, insurance and a reserve for a larger repair. Property tax, financing sensitivity, tenant turnover and possible rental-regulation changes could weaken it further.
Which Bengaluru ownership cost am I most likely underestimating? At this price, what net yield would compensate you for the risk?
Demand appears credible and the building looks sound, but the margin feels thin once I include vacancy, management, routine maintenance, insurance and a reserve for a larger repair. Property tax, financing sensitivity, tenant turnover and possible rental-regulation changes could weaken it further.
Which Bengaluru ownership cost am I most likely underestimating? At this price, what net yield would compensate you for the risk?