I’m deciding whether to proceed with a suitable Buenos Aires detached home at ARS 882,000,000 or keep renting and wait for a possible fall. It is affordable for me now, but not cheap by historical standards, and borrowing costs have moved too.
For those who faced the same choice, what mattered most once a real decision was required: payment comfort, cash left after purchase, expected time in the home, or something else? I’m especially wary of treating “wait for a crash” as a plan when nobody can give it a date.
For those who faced the same choice, what mattered most once a real decision was required: payment comfort, cash left after purchase, expected time in the home, or something else? I’m especially wary of treating “wait for a crash” as a plan when nobody can give it a date.