The financing condition is what ended our Kuala Lumpur sale; the inspection did not derail it. After losing several weeks, we now have to decide whether speed or a safer second attempt matters more.
My first thought was to relist straight away, but I do not want to carry forward stale paperwork or a price supported only by active listings. Would you first check nearby completed transactions and prepare a simple explanation for enquiries, then set a firm response deadline? For the next bid, I’m weighing headline price against verified financing, limited repair-credit demands and cleaner conditions.
My first thought was to relist straight away, but I do not want to carry forward stale paperwork or a price supported only by active listings. Would you first check nearby completed transactions and prepare a simple explanation for enquiries, then set a firm response deadline? For the next bid, I’m weighing headline price against verified financing, limited repair-credit demands and cleaner conditions.