I’d like to make a credible offer near S$1,809,000 without taking on an open-ended cash risk. The obstacle is valuation: I can cover no more than S$50,250 if the lender’s figure comes in low, and a larger gap could undermine the financing.
With the seller’s deadline approaching, should I put that maximum directly into the offer, keep the valuation protection intact, or lower the price and strengthen the other terms? I still need inspection rights and a clear answer on when the deposit could be at risk. I’m trying to choose the protection that cannot be fixed later rather than complicate every clause.
With the seller’s deadline approaching, should I put that maximum directly into the offer, keep the valuation protection intact, or lower the price and strengthen the other terms? I still need inspection rights and a clear answer on when the deposit could be at risk. I’m trying to choose the protection that cannot be fixed later rather than complicate every clause.