earnest_hill
Property investor
The lender presents 4.93% as an attractive rate on a purchase of roughly ₹108,100,000 near Bengaluru, but I am hesitant because the quote is described as fixed for the entire 30-year term. Fees and the loan-to-value band make it less compelling than the advertised number suggests.
What is the most useful basis for comparing Indian mortgage offers: APR, interest and fees over a chosen ownership period, or the full amount paid? I also need the monthly payment to remain comfortable and want to understand the early-repayment and portability wording. In my figures, this offer wins on rate but loses once the other cash outflows are included.
What is the most useful basis for comparing Indian mortgage offers: APR, interest and fees over a chosen ownership period, or the full amount paid? I also need the monthly payment to remain comfortable and want to understand the early-repayment and portability wording. In my figures, this offer wins on rate but loses once the other cash outflows are included.