makeTheStory
Buyer
I’ve checked the quoted 6.79% rate and one-year fixed period, but I’m still unclear how to compare it fairly once the arrangement charge and lending tier are included. The apartment purchase is around S$241,200.
My current plan is to calculate all cash paid in year one and the balance left at the end, rather than rely on the headline rate alone. That still depends on the assumption that I refinance after 12 months. Should I also price a scenario where refinancing is delayed, and ask the lender to confirm the follow-on rate, early-repayment terms and whether the loan is portable?
My current plan is to calculate all cash paid in year one and the balance left at the end, rather than rely on the headline rate alone. That still depends on the assumption that I refinance after 12 months. Should I also price a scenario where refinancing is delayed, and ask the lender to confirm the follow-on rate, early-repayment terms and whether the loan is portable?