The proposals are difficult to compare because the lower quote leaves work outside the fee and the more expensive one bundles in a wider service. I need to establish the real total before choosing an agent for a Manchester coastal home expected to sell for about £471,900.
What would you ask each firm to put in writing? My list includes the photography scope, recent comparable completions, buyer qualification, response commitments, offer reporting and the person who remains responsible after launch. I also want to know how they handle flood-risk enquiries without guessing, and who corrects duplicate adverts or outdated listing statuses. A higher fee could be justified, but only if those tasks have clear owners and service standards rather than broad promises.
What would you ask each firm to put in writing? My list includes the photography scope, recent comparable completions, buyer qualification, response commitments, offer reporting and the person who remains responsible after launch. I also want to know how they handle flood-risk enquiries without guessing, and who corrects duplicate adverts or outdated listing statuses. A higher fee could be justified, but only if those tasks have clear owners and service standards rather than broad promises.