KES 176,100,000 is the expected selling level, so even a modest fee difference matters. The cheaper Nairobi proposal covers fewer steps; the more expensive one promises professional images, screening of prospective buyers, negotiation and help through closing.
I can see why paying more might reduce the work and risk for the seller, but a longer service list is worthless if nobody is accountable for it. Would you ask for evidence of relevant sales, response commitments, a written offer process and the name of the day-to-day contact? I also need a sensible way to define the fee calculation, outside expenses, conflict disclosure and what happens if an agreed transaction collapses.
I can see why paying more might reduce the work and risk for the seller, but a longer service list is worthless if nobody is accountable for it. Would you ask for evidence of relevant sales, response commitments, a written offer process and the name of the day-to-day contact? I also need a sensible way to define the fee calculation, outside expenses, conflict disclosure and what happens if an agreed transaction collapses.