I’m comparing agent proposals for a Bangkok new-build flat expected to sell around THB 32,940,000. The lowest fee looks attractive, but it leaves several transaction tasks outside the quoted amount. The highest includes photography, buyer qualification, negotiation and closing coordination.
How would you compare the real value rather than just the headline fee? I’m considering asking for recent comparable sales, typical response times, how offers are recorded, support after a buyer falls through, the named person handling the file and disclosure of any conflicts. What else should be measurable, and should every proposal state exactly what the fee is calculated on?
How would you compare the real value rather than just the headline fee? I’m considering asking for recent comparable sales, typical response times, how offers are recorded, support after a buyer falls through, the named person handling the file and disclosure of any conflicts. What else should be measurable, and should every proposal state exactly what the fee is calculated on?