I am comparing buyer representation services for a Seoul villa priced around ₩648,600,000, but the same label seems to cover everything from a simple introduction to negotiation and closing coordination.
What should be written into the scope before choosing one? I want clear fees, response times, evidence of local knowledge, and one named person accountable from offer through closing. I would also like the service to specify who checks the property and document trail, what happens if a problem appears, and which tasks require an independent professional. Concrete South Korean examples or a practical comparison list would help more than sales language.
What should be written into the scope before choosing one? I want clear fees, response times, evidence of local knowledge, and one named person accountable from offer through closing. I would also like the service to specify who checks the property and document trail, what happens if a problem appears, and which tasks require an independent professional. Concrete South Korean examples or a practical comparison list would help more than sales language.