LightCorner
First-time buyer
I can see two reasonable approaches here: discount for the average condition, or stay fairly close to the asking price because the apartment has been available for only 16 days. It is a 3-bed in the local market, measuring 165 m² and listed at ZAR 9,191,000.
There is only one completed sale to use as a reference, so this is a guess rather than a full valuation. Give one predicted sale price and name the two details carrying the most weight. I am particularly interested in whether the large floor area offsets the condition, and how much the bedroom count matters without better evidence of local supply.
There is only one completed sale to use as a reference, so this is a guess rather than a full valuation. Give one predicted sale price and name the two details carrying the most weight. I am particularly interested in whether the large floor area offsets the condition, and how much the bedroom count matters without better evidence of local supply.