sailsAndWay
Buyer
I am torn between choosing the lower fee and adding missing services separately, or paying more for one agent to remain responsible through closing. The property is student housing in Barcelona with an expected value of about €1,173,000, so a small difference in the fee basis could matter as much as the headline percentage.
I want to compare the proposals by named deliverables rather than presentation. That would include the photography scope, evidence from genuinely relevant completed sales, buyer-screening steps, offer handling, negotiation, support after a transaction falls through and the point at which closing coordination ends. I also need to know who will manage the file in practice and what response commitments actually mean.
What questions expose a meaningful service difference? I would particularly like the payment trigger, exclusions and any conflicts of interest set out clearly before appointing anyone, since those are difficult to correct once the listing is underway.
I want to compare the proposals by named deliverables rather than presentation. That would include the photography scope, evidence from genuinely relevant completed sales, buyer-screening steps, offer handling, negotiation, support after a transaction falls through and the point at which closing coordination ends. I also need to know who will manage the file in practice and what response commitments actually mean.
What questions expose a meaningful service difference? I would particularly like the payment trigger, exclusions and any conflicts of interest set out clearly before appointing anyone, since those are difficult to correct once the listing is underway.