The 49 days on the market initially made a 5% reduction seem straightforward, but the lack of completed-sale evidence has made me less confident. This Tokyo coastal home is listed at ¥215,700,000 and needs updating, while the nearby properties I can see are only asking-price comparisons.
My proposed opening is ¥204,915,000. I could show that financing is arranged and accommodate the seller's preferred completion timing, but I do not want to justify the price with speculative costs—for example, treating dated finishes as if they all require immediate replacement.
I plan to keep inspection and financing conditions. How should the offer address a low valuation, the deposit consequences and a reasonable response deadline? I would also like to know what else should be settled before submitting it.
My proposed opening is ¥204,915,000. I could show that financing is arranged and accommodate the seller's preferred completion timing, but I do not want to justify the price with speculative costs—for example, treating dated finishes as if they all require immediate replacement.
I plan to keep inspection and financing conditions. How should the offer address a low valuation, the deposit consequences and a reasonable response deadline? I would also like to know what else should be settled before submitting it.