I have to choose between offering now and waiting for the seller to reduce the price. Small Paris multifamily listings in the €544,600 to €817,000 range appear to average about 49 days on the market, but that figure may combine very different neighbourhoods and building circumstances.
New supply has increased, although little of it fits what I am seeking. Financing constraints may be holding back serious buyers, and some properties have unresolved insurance points. Would 49 days support a modest discount initially, with a lower offer reserved for evidence of poor condition or seller pressure? I am looking for completed sales of the same property type within a tight local boundary, ideally with their original asking histories.
New supply has increased, although little of it fits what I am seeking. Financing constraints may be holding back serious buyers, and some properties have unresolved insurance points. Would 49 days support a modest discount initially, with a lower offer reserved for evidence of poor condition or seller pressure? I am looking for completed sales of the same property type within a tight local boundary, ideally with their original asking histories.