saveTheInk
First-time buyer
A 7% reduction would mean starting at R$5,208,000 on a Rio townhouse listed for R$5,600,000. It has been advertised for 28 days and needs updating, although the nearby asking prices I have found do not tell me what comparable properties ultimately sold for.
We can provide evidence of financing and accommodate the seller on completion timing. I am considering presenting the price as a single package built around those strengths rather than giving a long criticism of the house.
Would that be a sensible way to test the seller’s motivation? I want inspection and financing conditions to remain in place, and I am also trying to limit the deposit risk if the appraisal is low. Should repair credits wait until there are specific inspection findings?
We can provide evidence of financing and accommodate the seller on completion timing. I am considering presenting the price as a single package built around those strengths rather than giving a long criticism of the house.
Would that be a sensible way to test the seller’s motivation? I want inspection and financing conditions to remain in place, and I am also trying to limit the deposit risk if the appraisal is low. Should repair credits wait until there are specific inspection findings?