The detail making me hesitate is that the villa has been listed for only 14 days. I had initially thought its dated condition made a 6% reduction fairly easy to justify, but the seller may still expect interest near the HK$4,641,000 asking price.
I am considering HK$4.36m for this four-bedroom Hong Kong villa, backed by evidence of financing and a completion date shaped around the seller’s needs. If the condition is merely cosmetic, I can treat that as an opening negotiation; if an inspection suggests larger problems, I would need stronger protection or a different price. How can I keep the offer credible without exposing too much deposit or giving up financing, valuation and inspection conditions?
I am considering HK$4.36m for this four-bedroom Hong Kong villa, backed by evidence of financing and a completion date shaped around the seller’s needs. If the condition is merely cosmetic, I can treat that as an opening negotiation; if an inspection suggests larger problems, I would need stronger protection or a different price. How can I keep the offer credible without exposing too much deposit or giving up financing, valuation and inspection conditions?