I have already limited the comparison to Bengaluru retail units within an asking range of ₹90,850,000 to ₹136,300,000, but I still cannot tell whether the boundaries are tight enough. In April 2026 the tracked properties had been marketed for about 67 days, and building reserves appeared to affect buyer interest.
What remains unclear is whether this reflects a change in the segment or ordinary differences in condition, micro-location and buyer financing. I can see advertised prices, but recent completed-sale figures are difficult to find. Should I first track new listings, withdrawals and reductions within smaller neighbourhood areas before treating 67 days as a market signal?
What remains unclear is whether this reflects a change in the segment or ordinary differences in condition, micro-location and buyer financing. I can see advertised prices, but recent completed-sale figures are difficult to find. Should I first track new listings, withdrawals and reductions within smaller neighbourhood areas before treating 67 days as a market signal?