mapsAndRoom
First-time buyer
I have two quite different agent valuations for a detached home near Nairobi. The higher proposal is obviously tempting, but comparable listings that launched ambitiously seem to have sat for roughly 28 days before reducing.
I am deciding whether to test the higher figure or start closer to the price buyers are likely to accept. Did launching high protect anyone’s eventual result, or just waste the strongest first-week interest? I want the agents to support their case with recent completed sales, not promises made during a pitch.
I am deciding whether to test the higher figure or start closer to the price buyers are likely to accept. Did launching high protect anyone’s eventual result, or just waste the strongest first-week interest? I want the agents to support their case with recent completed sales, not promises made during a pitch.