jules_property
Property investor
I’m tracking small multifamily properties in Lyon priced from €559,400 to €839,000. The snapshot shows a +0.4% movement and roughly 17 days on market, but negotiated discounts seem to change sharply with condition.
I’m deciding whether to bid on a suitable building now or wait for softer pricing. My working theory is that buyer financing costs explain more of the spread than headline demand, though seasonality may be distorting things. Agents are giving me conflicting answers.
Does that fit what others are seeing in France? If commenting on local activity, please specify the neighbourhood boundaries and property type.
I’m deciding whether to bid on a suitable building now or wait for softer pricing. My working theory is that buyer financing costs explain more of the spread than headline demand, though seasonality may be distorting things. Agents are giving me conflicting answers.
Does that fit what others are seeing in France? If commenting on local activity, please specify the neighbourhood boundaries and property type.