Before I submit anything, I need to decide whether to lead with a firm price or use flexible timing to make the offer more attractive. The Barcelona retail unit is listed at €598,000, has spent 106 days on the market and requires updating. Similar units are advertised at comparable levels, but completed-sale evidence is thin.
I am thinking of €574,080, which is 4% under the asking price, backed by evidence of financing. For example, I could accommodate the seller’s preferred completion date rather than move closer to €598,000 immediately. How would you present that without overexplaining the defects? I also need to limit appraisal and deposit risk while retaining inspection protection, and I am unsure whether repair credits should be discussed now or only after significant findings.
I am thinking of €574,080, which is 4% under the asking price, backed by evidence of financing. For example, I could accommodate the seller’s preferred completion date rather than move closer to €598,000 immediately. How would you present that without overexplaining the defects? I also need to limit appraisal and deposit risk while retaining inspection protection, and I am unsure whether repair credits should be discussed now or only after significant findings.