I would like to make a clean, commercially reasoned offer on a Madrid small multifamily, but the lack of reliable completed-sale evidence makes the opening figure difficult. The asking price is €1,095,000, it has been available for 53 days, and the building needs updating.
My current thought is €1,029,300, or 6% under asking, supported by financing evidence and flexibility over completion. I do not want to criticise the property or turn the inspection terms into a list of cosmetic complaints.
Would that approach be credible, and which protections would you retain for financing, an appraisal shortfall and costly inspection findings? I am also unsure how short the response deadline can be without making an otherwise cooperative offer feel artificial.
My current thought is €1,029,300, or 6% under asking, supported by financing evidence and flexibility over completion. I do not want to criticise the property or turn the inspection terms into a list of cosmetic complaints.
Would that approach be credible, and which protections would you retain for financing, an appraisal shortfall and costly inspection findings? I am also unsure how short the response deadline can be without making an otherwise cooperative offer feel artificial.