Nine percent below AED 2,349,000 is the opening figure we are considering for a detached home in Dubai. It has been marketed for 41 days and requires updating, although nearby asking prices do not tell us where comparable homes have actually sold.
Our financing position is strong, and we could accommodate the seller on completion timing. I would rather support the number with the limited sales evidence, condition and time available than present a catalogue of faults. How would you word that offer, set the response period and test whether the seller values speed, price or timing most? I also want the inspection, valuation, finance and deposit terms clearly recorded before we commit.
Our financing position is strong, and we could accommodate the seller on completion timing. I would rather support the number with the limited sales evidence, condition and time available than present a catalogue of faults. How would you word that offer, set the response period and test whether the seller values speed, price or timing most? I also want the inspection, valuation, finance and deposit terms clearly recorded before we commit.