The remaining cash looks adequate only if the first few bills arrive separately. My concern is that they may all fall due around completion.
I’m considering a five-bedroom Osaka apartment costing about ¥207,300,000 and expect to retain roughly ¥6,579,000 after the deposit and projected purchase expenses. That reserve would need to cover the move, essential inspection findings, initial household purchases and a genuine emergency buffer. I also need to confirm current service charges, the insurance excess and the date of the first mortgage debit.
How would you prioritise those demands without committing too much to furniture or cosmetic work? I am willing to buy below my borrowing limit because rebuilding cash after completion seems harder than delaying non-essential purchases.
I’m considering a five-bedroom Osaka apartment costing about ¥207,300,000 and expect to retain roughly ¥6,579,000 after the deposit and projected purchase expenses. That reserve would need to cover the move, essential inspection findings, initial household purchases and a genuine emergency buffer. I also need to confirm current service charges, the insurance excess and the date of the first mortgage debit.
How would you prioritise those demands without committing too much to furniture or cosmetic work? I am willing to buy below my borrowing limit because rebuilding cash after completion seems harder than delaying non-essential purchases.