I had to make decisions quickly during a Kuala Lumpur apartment search, and PropertyGuru offered broad coverage at the cost of reliable comparison. The energy information was particularly helpful, but repeated adverts made it hard to judge how many distinct units were actually available. Some apparently matching entries also showed different floor areas or remained live after their status had become doubtful.
I would like clearer listing dates, duplicate control and some indication of what follows an enquiry. If matching adverts can be grouped reliably, price history would be useful; if they cannot, it may create more confusion. How have others found the mobile filters, saved-search alerts and advertiser responses?
I would like clearer listing dates, duplicate control and some indication of what follows an enquiry. If matching adverts can be grouped reliably, price history would be useful; if they cannot, it may create more confusion. How have others found the mobile filters, saved-search alerts and advertiser responses?