My main constraint is monthly affordability, although I do not want a cheaper payment to hide a worse overall deal. The purchase is around PLN 2,350,000 in Warsaw, and one quote is fixed at 8.30% over 20 years. Fees and the lender's equity band make the headline rates difficult to compare directly.
Should I model the cash paid over the period I am likely to keep the mortgage, rather than rely mainly on APR? The best offers are close on the monthly payment, so I am also comparing early-exit costs and portability. I do not want the calculation to depend on being able to refinance later.
Should I model the cash paid over the period I am likely to keep the mortgage, rather than rely mainly on APR? The best offers are close on the monthly payment, so I am also comparing early-exit costs and portability. I do not want the calculation to depend on being able to refinance later.