I can either offer close to R$1,708,000 and hope the condition is manageable, or open 5% lower and risk the seller dismissing me. Neither feels sensible without better evidence from completed sales.
The warehouse has been listed for 63 days, so I’m considering R$1,622,600 backed by financing evidence and accommodating timing. I would explain the figure through the limited sales evidence and the work required, rather than criticising the property. What response deadline would be reasonable?
I also want inspection protection, a clear limit on deposit exposure and a way out if the appraisal does not support the price. If the seller expects me to cover an appraisal gap, I would rather set a maximum amount now than leave it open-ended. Which of those terms would you regard as essential?
The warehouse has been listed for 63 days, so I’m considering R$1,622,600 backed by financing evidence and accommodating timing. I would explain the figure through the limited sales evidence and the work required, rather than criticising the property. What response deadline would be reasonable?
I also want inspection protection, a clear limit on deposit exposure and a way out if the appraisal does not support the price. If the seller expects me to cover an appraisal gap, I would rather set a maximum amount now than leave it open-ended. Which of those terms would you regard as essential?